Live-in Home Care
Sometimes our clients need more than regular Visiting Home Care. With Live-in Care, we will match you with a fully trained, trusted and vetted carer who will live with you 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to provide support, reassurance and peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
There are many benefits to having a private Live-in carer:
- Live-in care is more cost effective than a care home.
- The elderly can stay living at home and in familiar surroundings, rather than an elderly care home.
- You will receive dedicated private one-to-one care.
- You can continue your daily routine.
- Your Live-in carer is also on hand to provide a friendly face and companionship.
- You will have the reassurance that you are receiving 24 hour care, 7 days a week.
- Live-in carers can also provide palliative and end of life care and support, meaning you can live comfortably and in familiar surroundings at home for as long as possible.
- Live-in care can help ease the pressure and give peace of mind to your family and loved ones.
Why Choose Live-in Home Care With CareMatch?
It couldn’t be easier to find your ideal Live-in carer with CareMatch. You will be able to access Carer Members, with the relevant Live-in care experience, directly through our CareMatch app and online platform and you will be matched with your ideal Live-in carer based on your care needs and preferences. Our aim is to ensure that our Live-in Care Receivers feel empowered and have peace of mind in the care that they receive, meaning you retain your independence for as long as possible and live your best day everyday. The Live-in Care you receive will be created around your needs and requirements.
Our Live-in care services include:
- Palliative care (end of life care)
- Cancer care
- Alzheimers care
- Autism and care for learning difficulties
- Disability care
- Mobility care
- Neurological care
- Bariatric care
- Brain injury care
- Huntington care
- Motor Neurone care
- Parkinson's care
- Stroke care
- Epilepsy care
- Cerebral Palsy care
All Live-in Care Receivers have freedom of choice and can tailor their Live-in care package to their individual needs and requirements. The CareMatch app will enable you to create your own Care Hub, providing a reliable support network of care and ensuring Carer Members and Care Receivers develop a relationship that delivers the results that you want and need. A Care Hub may consist of the Care Receiver, their family or neighbours, advocates, the local authority, health and social care professionals, and others you choose to include. You will have complete flexibility to decide who has access to your care delivery. Part of our CareMatch values include community engagement and creating Care Communities. This means that our Care Receivers lead as full a life as they possibly can and continue to participate in activities they enjoy.
It's quick and easy to find a carer - start receiving the care you deserve by searching for a carer today.FIND CARER